Wednesday, August 18, 2010

have a taste of my diamond fist...

Is it wrong to chase someone who constantly runs away?
Is it wrong to be a friend and acknowledge their existence while others seemingly don't?

Sometimes people put up walls, not to keep others out, but to see who cares enough to break them down.

You might think your wall is made out of diamond, the hardest substance on earth, but don't think that there is not one person out there that is unable to break it. I mean after a few trips to the gym, I can guarantee my fist will be hard as diamond and then we will see if you are able withstand my "one inch punch" (:

Just expect a fist to the face or your balls because I know that would hurt (had to test this on myself to see if it did actually hurt...jokes got my little brother to do it to me) but no amount of damage would compare to your decision to end things like this.

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Something about turning around...mmm forgot the rest (Y)

Random fact: My school bag smells like banana...I guess all my stuff in my bag would too O=

Fin~

0 comments:

Post a Comment