Saturday, August 21, 2010

want or need...

The difference between want and need...
hmm you need to talk to someone does not necessarily mean you want to talk to them...
it's just under some circumstances that you find yourself in one of these positions and not only do you feel awkward but I'm certain the other person feels it too. Sometimes you can undoubtedly put your want so far ahead of what you need that your need begins to drift away as you chase after your ideal whatever. Worst case scenario is you constantly pursue after what you want at the cost of what you actually need and somehow lose both leaving you with regret.

There is always a clear distinction between the two if we begin to talk about materialistic things. Just consider...are these things gonna help you progress in life ...how far are you willing to sacrifice to obtain them and is it worth it in the end. Seriously are you gonna die if you don't have a new laptop or computer? yes );
I mean NO you're not, windows 95 works perfectly for me...i just cant do like 99% of what your computers do nowadays lol

I mean i would like to categorize new wax as a need but inevitably it's just comes down to a want. It's not like my life is gonna end if I'm a walking mushroom, I'll probably die alone...due to humiliation over the years and maybe live with a few (couple hundred) cats...(crazy cat person).


Random fact: Cats are more likely to survive falling from a building that is 7 stories high than 2 stories high. I also dislike cats :)?

Ciao baby.

0 comments:

Post a Comment